To register a group, please follow the below instructions:
- Select virtual registration.
- Log in or create an account.
- To register someone other than yourself, enter their email address into the email field (Please note the email address will need to be the one associated with their member or non-member account).
- If the person has an account, their information will be populated (For privacy reasons you will not be able to see these details).
- If the person does not have an account, please fill in their details.
- Once the form is complete, scroll to the bottom of the page and select “Click here to add more registrants."
- Repeat steps 4-7 until you have registered everyone.
- Click Register.
- Check the cart page to ensure you have registered everyone.
- Proceed to payment.
Data Science Seminar 2022 Refund Policy
If a registrant is unable to attend the seminar (in-person or virtually), the registration can be transferred to someone else at any time. This includes all registration types.
When the registrant is unable to attend (in-person or virtually), and is not able to transfer their place to another person, then the following refund arrangements apply unless exceptional circumstances:
- 20 or more days of the seminar (9 November 2022 or prior):
- In-Person registrants may transfer to a virtual registration and the difference (of the equivalent early bird or full rate) will be refunded.
- In-Person and virtual registrants can cancel with no penalty.
- Within 20 days (or less) of the seminar (9 November 2022 or later):
- In-Person registrants may transfer to a virtual registration, but no refunds are applicable.
- In the event of the registrant’s cancellation, refunds are not applicable for in-person or virtual registrants. This applies across all registration types.
- If the In-person component of the Data Seminar is cancelled and hosts a virtual seminar only:
- In-Person registrants will be transferred to a virtual registration and the difference (of the equivalent early bird or full rate) will be refunded.
- Virtual registrations will not be refunded.
- If the Data Seminar is postponed:
- All registration types will be automatically held for the postponed Seminar.
- Refunds will be provided upon request.
- If the Data Seminar is cancelled:
- All registrants will be refunded.
Note: Where no refunds are applicable, The Actuaries Institute may review this policy in the case of exceptional circumstances, where sufficient evidence is provided.