As the year comes to a close, the Institute invites you to reflect on the success of our 125th year, recognise your hard work, and celebrate the community we've built together. The contribution of fearless actuaries like you has helped to better our society and the global business landscape in 2022 and beyond.
This year saw the launch of a new strategy, the return to in-person and hybrid events, and the inspiring growth of our public policy influence in key areas including climate, cyber and data.
Download the 2022 Year in Review
Here are just a few highlights from the 2022 Year in Review:
- Our professional community grew beyond 5,500 actuaries
- We achieved a 86% membership satisfaction rating
- We increased education program enrolment by 12.7%, building a pipeline for the profession
- We provided 30 submissions on regulations and standards to government
- We reached 222k key decision-makers with our "Do data better" brand campaign
- We sparked more collaboration between practice areas than ever before