Pledge for the Planet
In line with the global movement towards environmental impact awareness, the All-Actuaries Summit 2022 has taken steps to be a more mindful and environmentally conscious event. By adopting the concept of Pledge for the Planet, we’ll be taking the steps outlined below to make this year’s Summit our most sustainable yet.
The concept of a pledge for the planet is to consider meaningful change driven by practical behaviours that become habit and inspire others. We hope that our event practices encourage you to find ways to make small, everyday changes too.
At the 2022 All-Actuaries Summit you will find:
- We are a paperless event except for nametags. This means:
- No satchels or handouts
- No printed mini program
- All the information you need is available via the Summit HQ app
- Little or no plastic food packing
- No partner/sponsor plastic or disposables
- No single-use water bottles
- Reusable conference signage and banners
This pledge is also in line with the Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre’s sustainability policy.
If you feel you would benefit from a printed version of the Summit program, you are welcome to print one yourself.