Virtual registration for All-Actuaries Summit 2022 is still open! Join sessions live and on-demand and accrue up to 54 CPD points!
Your registration to the Virtual portion of the 2022 All-Actuaries Summit will provide access to:
- Live video streaming of all sessions, from the MCEC with live Q&A
- Video recordings of all sessions*
- Papers and Presentations
*Dylan Alcott's session will not be available for replay
Here are three reasons you should attend the All-Actuaries Summit:
- Looking for CPD points? We’ve got you covered: you can accrue up to 54 CPD points!
- Walk away with key professional insights on emerging and trending issues: With Australia's leading business experts presenting powerful discussion topics, the plenary program for this year’s All-Actuaries Summit may just be our best yet.
- Pick your sessions based on practice areas: attend sessions that fit into your current career or get a better understanding of a whole new practice area. The choice is yours!
We have a range of specific sessions around your practice area. This includes:
- Banking: See Chair Alan Kohler chatting with CEO of the Grattan Institute Danielle Wood live for their session ‘Capitalism – what have you done for me lately?’
- General Insurance: Learn about theresults and impacts of theDisability Insurance Scheme during ‘Outcomes for National Disability Insurance Scheme participants’ session
- Data Analytics: Understand how big data fits into the larger world during the ‘Big Data and the Bigger Picture’ session
- Health: Get an insight into the latest modelling used in the health industry during ‘Using patient-reported metrics to build value-based funding models in healthcare’ session.
- Life Insurance: Learn how actuaries are using emerging and new data sources in ‘Sleep, Wearables and the Future of Underwriting’
- Risk Management: Get a look at the latest research into how super members reacted to the COVID-19 market fall in 2020 for the ‘Understanding Members’ Behavioural Responses to Market Volatility’ session
- Superannuation: Understand how the world of superannuation is the perfect career for actuaries who want to make a difference in ‘Want to change the world? Then work in super!’ session.
PLUS See what some of the most daring actuaries are doing with their skills in an effort to help the world’s problems in ‘Radical actuaries and how they’d save the world’.