Please register online using the button above or complete an individual or group registration form below
GROUP REGISTRATION FORM
To register a group, complete the form below and email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Group Registration Form
INDIVIDUAL REGISTRATION FORM
If you do not wish to register online, please complete the form below and return to email@example.com
Individual Registration Form
FOHS REGISTRATION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
If a registrant is unable to attend the conference, the registration can be transferred to someone else at any time. If the substitution involves an attendee change from a Member to a Non-Member (or vice versa), any difference in the registration cost will be payable by you or refunded by us as applicable.
When the registrant is unable to attend, and is not in a position to transfer their place to another person, then the following refund arrangements apply:
- 60 or more days of the conference: In-Person registrants may transfer to a virtual ticket and the difference (of the equivalent earlybird 1 or full rate) will be refunded. In-Person and Virtual registrants can cancel with no penalty.
- Within 60 days (or less) of the conference: In-Person registrants may transfer to a virtual ticket, but no refunds are applicable. In the event of cancellation, refunds are not applicable for In-Person or Virtual registrants.
If the Actuaries Institute cancels the in-person component of the Future of Health Seminar 2022 and hosts a virtual Future of Health Seminar 2022 only:
- In-Person registrants will be transferred to a virtual registration and the difference (of the equivalent early bird 1 or full rate) will be refunded.
- Virtual registrations will be not be refunded.
If the Actuaries Institute postpones Future of Health Seminar 2022:
- Your registration will be automatically held for the postponed Future of Health Seminar 2022.
- Refunds will be provided upon request.
Where no refunds are applicable the Actuaries Institute may review this policy in the case of special circumstances, where sufficient evidence is provided.
Individual registrations must be paid via credit card. Group registrations may be paid via credit card or EFT (via the registration forms above). No surcharge applies for payment via credit card or EFT.
Registration fees are in Australian dollars and include GST.
Disclaimer: By registering for this event you give the Actuaries Institute permission to publish any photographs and video content that may be taken of you at the seminar by the official photographer or HQ staff.