Call for abstracts
We're now inviting abstract submissions for papers and presentations for the All Actuaries Summit 2024. If you’ve got big, bold ideas and want to present them, this is your chance. All ideas will be considered.
We're looking for sessions that advance the knowledge, skills and thinking within the profession and beyond – and do it by encouraging cross-practice relationships, discussion and debate.
If you're interested in submitting a paper, presentation or workshop (or have other ideas), please submit your abstract by Friday 20 October 2023.
Call for abstracts deadlines
- Submit your abstract for the Curators to review by Friday 20 October 2023.
- We'll let you know if your abstract has been accepted by Friday 15 December 2023.
Call for abstracts guidelines
- Submissions in all practice areas will be considered.
- We recommend making your synopsis 3-4 paragraphs long.
- Please remember that the Curator will look at the topic and quality of abstract when determining whether you are accepted into the program.
- Due to the capacity of the program, we regret that not all abstracts will be accepted.
- Late submissions will not be accepted.
- To submit an abstract, you'll need to create an account. You can use this account to submit multiple abstracts, or to review your submission.
- Submissions can be uploaded as PDF or Word documents.
Information on submission acceptance
- The All Actuaries Summit will take place from Monday, 1 May to Wednesday, 3 May 2024. You will be allocated a date and time for your session.
- Please note that concurrent presenters will not receive a complimentary registration.
Questions or comments about the call for abstracts? Contact:
Senior Events Coordinator
t +61 (0) 2 9239 6122