So, you think you can selfie?
In celebration of the ICA2023 theme, Bridge to Tomorrow, we're running a competition! Take a selfie in front of your favourite bridge and you could win 2x tickets to BridgeClimb Sydney or a Gift Voucher of equal value.
- Take a photo of yourself in front of a bridge in your country. It could be London Bridge, the Akashi Kaikyo Bridge, the Tsing Ma Bridge - or the bridge that takes you from the carpark to your train station.
- To enter via social media, post the photo with both the hashtags #ICA2023 and #BridgeToTomorrow to LinkedIn, tagging @ActuariesInstituteAustralia. In the caption, name the bridge or tell us where it's located.
- To enter via email, send your brilliant bridge photo to firstname.lastname@example.org with the name or location of the bridge in the subject line.
- The competition ends at 11:59pm AEST on 28 October 2022.
- To be eligible to win, you must be registered for ICA2023 – either in-person or virtually (if you register before Early Bird closes on 7 October 2022, you could save up to AUD $550).
This is a game of chance - all valid entries go into the draw to win. The winner will be automatically drawn on 1 November 2022 AEST and notified on 2 November 2022 by email, or via LinkedIn.
Full competition Terms and Conditions can be found here.
We'll be posting your fantastic bridge photos right here, on our website. Good luck!