Registration for the 2019 IDSS is now open
Alternatively, submit a registration form via email to email@example.com or fax to +61 2 9239 6170.
Download Registration Form for Individuals
Download Registration Form for Groups
- Full registrations (member or non-member) are also available as a shared registration. Delegates must be from the same company/organisation and attend one day each
- Full Registrations include the cocktail party and gala dinner.
Rates for Members of the Actuaries Institute
- Member Earlybird Rate 2 (From Saturday 21 September to Friday 18 October 2019) $2,180.00
- Late Member Rate (From Saturday 19 October 2019) $2,300.00
Rates for Non-Members of the Actuaries Institute
- Non-Member Earlybird Rate 2 (From Saturday 21 September to Friday 18 October 2019) $2,260.00
- Late Non-Member Rate (From Saturday 19 October 2019) $2,380.00
ONE DAY REGISTRATION
- One day registrations are available for either Monday 11 November or Tuesday 12 November. One day registrations are not available as shared registrations.
Rates for Members and Non-Members of the Actuaries Institute
- One Day Earlybird Rate 2 (From Saturday 21 September to Friday 18 October 2019) $1225.00
- Late One Day Rate (From Saturday 19 October 2019) $1,295.00
OTHER REGISTRATION OPTIONS
- Additional Gala Dinner Ticket $160.00
- Additional Cocktail Party Ticket $105.00
- Low Income Earner $1,400.00
- Delegates must have proof of income of $70,000 or less p.a. from employment
- Student Member of the Actuaries Institute $835.00
- Under 25 Year Old’s Please contact Zoe Carlyon at firstname.lastname@example.org to take advantage of this special price
Online registrations are not available for Shared Registration, Low Income Earner, Student or Under 25. If you wish to take up these options, please submit a Registration Form via email to email@example.com or fax to +61 2 9239 6170.
All card transactions incur a 1.31% fee. Payment fees will not apply if you opt to pay via BPAY or EFT.
Registration fees are in Australian dollars and include GST.
Disclaimer: By registering for this event you give the Actuaries Institute permission to publish any photographs that may be taken of you at the seminar by the official photographer or HQ staff.