Sponsorship Prospectus Now Available
Events Manager and Team Leader
Don’t miss this opportunity to align your organisation with the Injury and Disability Schemes Seminar. Secure your package by:
- Submitting an application to the Actuaries Institute;
- Providing credit card details on the application, to guarantee your sponsorship; and
- Arranging payment by close of business Friday 27 September 2019
Please review information on securing Actuaries Institute sponsorship here. To ensure transparency and fairness across small and large organisations, sponsorship items will be allocated on a first‑come, first‑served basis.
Each year the Institute offers a comprehensive range of conferences, seminars, training and networking opportunities to Members and other interested professionals in the financial services industry and wider community. These events regularly take place across Australia, New Zealand and Asia.
Sponsorship of Institute events provides a wide range of ongoing benefits including the opportunity to:
- promote your organisation and reinforce and strengthen its corporate position;
- gain direct access to decision-makers in your target market;
- market your services and products to professionals from a wide range of industries; and
- receive maximum brand exposure through highly visible event collateral and online sites.
If you have any questions or would like to be included on the sponsorship mailing list, please contact our Events Manager and Team Leader Sarah Gibson
IMPORTANT NOTES FOR SECURING YOUR SPONSORSHIP:
· To ensure transparency and fairness across small and large organisations, sponsorship items will be allocated on a first come, first served basis.
· Payment is required at the time of booking to secure your preferred sponsorship item(s). If you are planning to pay by cheque or EFT, a credit card number must be provided to secure your booking. If we do not receive a cheque or EFT payment within two weeks of receiving your Sponsorship Application Form, then the nominated credit card will be charged.
· A surcharge of 1.31% applies to credit card payments made by Amex, Mastercard and Visa.
· Submission of all booking applications will require confirmation of acceptance by the Actuaries Institute. On acceptance of your application the agreement is binding.
SPONSORSHIP BOOKING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Sponsorship items for the 2019 Injury and Disability Schemes Seminar will be allocated under the following terms and conditions on a ‘first come first served’ basis. To secure your items, complete and lodge the booking form together with payment by close of business the sponsorship close date. Once payment is received, a letter of confirmation will be provided to confirm your booking, together with a tax invoice covering the full amount paid.
2. The Australian Goods and Services Tax (GST) at 10% is applicable to all goods and services offered by the Actuaries Institute (the Institute) and all prices in this document are inclusive of GST.
3. All monies are payable in Australian dollars. Cheques should be made payable to the Institute of Actuaries of Australia and must be drawn on an Australian bank.
4. All monies due and payable must be received (and cheques cleared) by the Institute by the sponsorship close date (No company will be listed as a Sponsor in any official marketing materials until full payment and a Booking Application Form have been received by the Institute (in accordance with term 1).
5. CANCELLATION POLICY – No refunds will be made for cancellations. Once Sponsorship has been confirmed and accepted, a reduction in Sponsorship is considered a cancellation.
6. No Sponsor shall assign, sub-license or apportion the whole or any part of their Sponsorship Package except upon prior written consent of the Institute.
7. Sponsorship monies will facilitate towards the successful planning and promotion of the Seminar in addition to subsidising the cost of management, communications, invited speakers, program and publications. Sponsorship monies are not expended on any entertainment incurred which is incidental to the activities of this Seminar.