We are interested in hearing from you if you are considering whether or not to complain about our member’s conduct. We can also explain to you how our disciplinary process works if you decide to make a formal complaint.
All inquiries are kept confidential. If you wish, your inquiry can be anonymous.
Inquiries should be directed to Linda Vogel, General Counsel Professionalism, by phone via (+61 (0) 2 9239 6100) or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
In order to assist with your inquiry please provide us with the following information:
- Your name, address, email and phone number (if you don’t want to be anonymous).
- The name of the member you wish to complain about.
- A brief outline of the nature of your potential complaint.
- When the member’s alleged misconduct occurred.
- What action, if any, have you taken against the member (e.g. mediation, litigation or other).