Using data for good in the C-Suite
You're a natural decision-maker who is drawn to leadership and strategy.
You use data for good to guide an organisation’s function while always factoring in the broader interests involved.
Shaping strategy and setting direction
- As a C-Suite Actuary, you bring vision and leadership to set a strategic vision and optimise for the future.
- You influence across the breadth of an organisation’s work and mission.
- You’re sought out for your strategic acumen, and your mastery of evidence-based decision-making. When faced with a strategic problem, you think broadly and deeply.
- You ask questions others may not think to ask. C-Suite Actuaries dig deeper to make sure all scenarios and interests are considered.
- Whether you’re leading an organisation or advising leaders, the impact you make lies in positioning an organisation for a sustainable and profitable future.
Nicolette Rubinsztein, EMBA, FIAA, GAICD
Bringing actuarial value to boards and organisational leadership
“It doesn’t matter if you’re with Greenpeace or a life insurance company, actuaries are financial fortune tellers.”
“We work with data, derive insights and make complex decisions in projecting the future.”