Sponsorship for the 2020 All-Actuaries Virtual Summit available now! Take this opportunity to support the first ever virtual event bringing together the entire Actuarial community.
Sponsors will have their logo featured alongside Summit marketing materials and mentioned in the popular plenary sessions. With a month’s worth of Virtual Summit sessions, this is an unmissable opportunity for brand exposure and recognition with the top Actuarial Summit for the Australian Actuarial calendar.
A single tier of sponsorship will be available for you to showcase your brand and support the professional development of the Actuarial profession.
Don’t miss this opportunity to align your organisation with the first ever All-Actuaries Virtual Summit. Secure your package by:
- submitting an application to the Actuaries Institute;
- providing credit card details on the application, to guarantee your sponsorship; and
- arranging payment by close of business Friday 17 July 2020
For more information, click here
IMPORTANT NOTES FOR SECURING YOUR SPONSORSHIP:
- Payment is required at the time of booking to secure your preferred sponsorship item(s). If you are planning to pay by cheque or EFT, a credit card number must be provided to secure your booking. If we do not receive a cheque or EFT payment within two weeks of receiving your Sponsorship Application Form, then the nominated credit card will be charged.
- A credit card fee of 1.31% for AMEX, MasterCard and VISA applies to all credit card payments.
- Submission of all booking applications will require confirmation of acceptance by the Actuaries Institute. On acceptance of your application the agreement is binding.
SPONSORSHIP BOOKING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Sponsorship for the 2020 Virtual Summit will be allocated under the following terms and conditions. To secure your items, complete and lodge this form together with payment by close of business Friday 17 July 2020. Once payment is received, a letter of confirmation will be provided to confirm your booking, together with a tax invoice covering the full amount paid.
- The Australian Goods and Services Tax (GST) at 10% is applicable to all goods and services offered by The Actuaries Institute (the Institute) and all prices in this document are inclusive of GST.
- All monies are payable in Australian dollars. Cheques should be made payable to the Institute of Actuaries of Australia and must be drawn on an Australian bank.
- All monies due and payable must be received (and cheques cleared) by the Institute by Friday 17 July 2020. No company will be listed as a Sponsor in any official marketing materials until full payment and a Booking Application Form have been received by the Institute (in accordance with Term 1).
- CANCELLATION POLICY: No refunds will be made for cancellations. Once Sponsorship has been confirmed and accepted, a reduction in Sponsorship is considered a cancellation.
- No Sponsor shall assign, sub-license or apportion the whole or any part of their Sponsorship Package except upon prior written consent of the Institute. Sponsorship monies will facilitate the successful planning and promotion of the 2020 Virtual Summit in addition to subsidising the cost of management, communications, collateral and publications. Sponsorship monies are not expended on any entertainment incurred which is incidental to the activities of this event.