Affiliates are Members who are interested in joining the Actuaries Institute community and getting involved in the actuarial education, professional development and public policy programs of the Institute.
Affiliate Member benefits include:
- The ability to access lifelong learning alongside 700+ volunteers, including mentoring and microcredentials.
- Thought leadership , public commentary and submissions as they happen
- Exclusive invitations to Actuaries Institute activities and events, and get discounts on Major industry events and free Insights sessions
- 7,300+ on-demand resources on the CPD Hub
- The latest technical and professional Information and research with Actuaries magazine and e-communications including the Institute Bulletin and Practice Committee Newsletters.
Qualifying as an Affiliate
Affiliate membership carries no qualification or accreditation.
Becoming an Affiliate from an overseas association
Actuaries who qualified overseas and belong to an association with mutual recognition should apply to become a Fellow/Accredited Member.
If you belong to an association without mutual recognition, you can join us as an Affiliate Member.
Apply to become an Affiliate Member
Transfer to or from affiliate membership
Students wishing to join our Education Program should apply to become a Student Member.